CARDWATCH Resident Mobile Is Launching
CARDWATCH is releasing it’s Resident Mobile Application within the next few days.
We wanted to give you an overview of the application and then ask you to do some research within your community to see if your research matches ours.
Over the past few months, we’ve done some homework in communities and it seems that providing pick-up and delivery service by phone is a labor burden on your food service department.
We know you love providing the service and your residents love it as well, but there has to be a better way!
The Process is typically as follows:
- Answer the phone and hand write each order.
- Prepare “summary” prep needs sheet
- Place hand written order tickets on the order rail for customization.
- Package each order for pick-up/delivery
- Enter each order into POS system to ensure accounts are charged!
The Better Way!
- Residents view order options on their smart device and are greeted with vivid product categories, product pictures, and a long prep method description (Just like your printed menu’s)
- Residents enter order and selects pick-up/delivery date and time (up to 7 days in advance)
- Each order is placed in the CARDWATCH order table where it sits until 15 minutes before pick-up/delivery time
- Order prints on existing Kitchen Printers with all details about the order.
- Resident receives a “Reminder” email that their order is in production
- Resident account is charged when the order prints
- Chef can view order table anytime on a tablet and view summaries and individual order details
- Residents can view their account balances and transactions for any account, anytime